
Ha ha TAG! These are the rules: pick up the closest book, turn to page 123, find the 5th sentence then post the next three sentences. I picked up this exciting little game from Sally Jane Vintage Blog (one of the most amazing blogs) and also my oh so amazing Mare (http://www.fromhelsinkitotibet.blogspot.com/)
"Dear, no doubt you're right as usual, but you are in no position to argue. Come Lucy." They turned. "Oh, look- don't look! Oh, poor Mr. Beebe! How unfortunate again-"
2 comments:
Ha ha ha ha that is so the best part!!! Well not as lovely as George leaping over the tennis net!!! :D EEEK! I reminds me of Sabrina!!! XD I love that movie!!!
Ha ha I am going to torment you until you notice. We nee to watch A Room With A View... And I need to read it. I got it from the library. Oh and I got ROmeo and Juliette I have read the first page or so...
Post a Comment